High resolution meets speed:
sensors by CMOSIS
Sensor properties CMOSIS CMV2000
- Full HD sensor providing very high speed
- Full resolution: 2048 x 1088 (2.2 MP)
- Light-sensitive, large pixel: 5.5 µm
- Large area sensor: 2/3"
- Detailed up to 12-bit resolution
- Same speed in both trigger and freerun mode
- HDR mode: capturing outdoor images with a very high dynamic range
- 8x multi AOI: focusing on important image parts allows high speed
- Available as monochrome, colour and NIR version
The highly sensitive, fast 2.2 megapixel CMOS sensor CMOSIS CMV2000 offers a variety of innovative and useful sensor features, e.g. multi AOI feature with up to 8 AOI for the simultaneous inspection of various characteristics. Using triggered linescan mode, the sensor provides up to 8 kHz - perfect for continuous web inspection.
Combined with our USB 3.0 cameras, the CMOSIS CMV2000 reaches 153 fps at full resolution. In our GigE cameras, the sensor reaches 36 fps at full resolution.
Very good efficiency
|QE @ 530 nm: 55%|
Low-noise images for lowlight applications
|SNRmax: 39.2 dB|
Excellent linearity - for measurement applications
|LE: 0.33 %|