GigE, for moving objects, maximum performance by onboard data processing
Each Ensenso XR30 3D camera system consists of the new XR projector unit, two IDS GigE cameras with CMOS sensors, mounting brackets, three lenses and patch cables to connect the cameras with the XR projector unit. Due to the IP65/67 protection class, the system also contains lens tubes for the cameras and the projector in addition to special cables.
The 3D systems are delivered mounted and calibrated. With the easy-to-use setup wizard of the Ensenso software, calibration and focusing is nevertheless very easy to perform yourself.
- 3D object recognition, classification & localization, e.g. quality assurance, commissioning
- 3D object reconstruction
- Factory automation
- Capture of objects up to 8 m³, e.g, enitre rooms, pallets
- Robot applications, e.g. bin picking
- Conveyor belt picking
- Logistics automation. e.g. (De-)Palletizing
- Automatic storage systems
You can now use the Ensenso camera selector to help you choose components. Simply enter your parameters in the online configuration tool and it will list the best possible combinations for your application.