Getting started with HALCON
The seminar is suitable for professionally experienced users of image processing systems, interested experts as well as groups of people who want to fully exploit the functional range of HALCON for their work.
- Practice a practical approach with HDevelop
- Getting to know useful tools to detect defects
- Safe handling when addressing cameras
- Integrating and operating a camera in HALCON
- Creating a machine vision task on image series from the hard disk
- Use of one or more free forms as test area
- Dealing with the help from the development environment HDevelop
- Visualisation of test results towards the user
- Workflow from the HDevelop script to the customer's application
These videos serve as an overview and preparation for the course:
Please bring your own laptop to the event.
The registration and cancellation period ends one week before the start of the seminar.