Visit us at Control in Stuttgart
Innovations in the fields of artificial intelligence and on-board processing
Artificial intelligence for industrial image processing: At Control 2019, IDS is showing a 2D industrial camera that interprets image data "on the edge" using an artificial neural network (ANN). In hall 6, booth 6401, you can witness this AI-based object classification live.
We would also like to invite you to our presentations:
"Applications for embedded neural networks on industrial cameras"
- Thursday, 9th May 2019 | 11:40 am
- Speaker: Dr. Robert-Alexander Windberger - Vision Consultant
- Control Exhibitor Forum, hall 8, booth 8308
Integrated data processing also provides advantages in industrial applications when using 3D cameras. We discuss this in our Control Vision Talks:
"3D image processing with on-board processing"
- Tuesday, 7th May 2019 | 10:30 am
- Speaker: Dr. Martin Hennemann - Product Manager
- Control Vision Talk Forum, hall 6, booth 6516
We look forward to meeting you!