Update on the IDS situation due to the coronavirus (Covid-19)
As a manufacturer of essential components for medical/pharmaceutical technology, research as well as for trade, logistics and the production of food and goods, we continue to serve you at all our locations despite the current coronavirus situation.
Update April 21, 2020
Our contingency plans are currently proving very effective so far and we are confident that we can manage the health protection of our employees and their families while maintaining our capacity. Our production and pre-/after-sales services run at the usual high level without major restrictions.
- The majority of our employees work remotely from the home office. Your contact persons are available for you as usual.
- Remaining employees were allocated spatially and comply with strict rules of hygiene and conduct.
- A multi-shift operation was introduced in production and logistics. Between the shifts a complete disinfection of the workplaces is carried out.
- Internal and external meetings are held exclusively via video conferences.
- All business travel has been suspended.
Our supply chain is also currently operating smoothly, without any major supply bottlenecks, enabling us to fullfill standard orders within the usual short delivery time.
As you will certainly understand, this is a momentary picture, as the global situation is constantly changing. We are therefore monitoring the situation closely and adjusting our measures accordingly if necessary. We will keep you updated on any changes in a timely manner.
Stay in good health!
Your IDS team