Newsletter archive 2019
You have missed one edition of our newsletter? Here you can look up already sent newsletters.
Please note that registration or login is required to look up our newsletters. Registration on the IDS website is free and gives you access to many useful additional functions, and detailed information about our products.
Over 100 new USB3 vision cameras, new SDK
- More than 100 new USB3 Vision camera models!
- IDS peak simplifies handling of Vision cameras
- Easy, unrestricted, standard-compliant
- Automatic visual inspection system for die cast parts for the automotive industry
IDS board cameras with autofocus
- Automatically in focus
- Bikefitting system with IDS camera leads professional athletes to success
- IDS NXT rio & rome nominated for inspect award 2020
Special news 1/2019
App Your Cameras - test IDS NXT rio & rome!
- Be among the first to get an IDS NXT rio or rome
- "App your camera" - there's more than meets the eye!
- "Image to information" with NXT Machine Vision
- VSD Innovators Award in Silver for IDS NXT rio & rome
uEye LE with Autofocus, IDS Software Suite 4.92
- Focus easily - without touching the lens
- IDS Software Suite 4.92 available for download
- „Dynamic Vision App for HALCON"
- Automatic quality control in car body construction in real time
- 15 years IDS USB industrial cameras
Excellent: uEye CP with 12 MP Sony IMX226, User Sets for Vision cameras
- Sony STARVIS sensor provides excellent image quality
- Line scan mode with one click
- Mobile system for testing composite materials with USB 3.0 uEye LE cameras
- Alternatives after Fax deactivation
- Start of construction of "B39" technology centre
IDS NXT impresses with AI and uEye LE with IMX273
- uEye XS mini industrial camera back in the spotlight
- One for all: IMX273 will soon also be integrated into the uEye LE family
- Exact trimming of foam parts with Ensenso 3D camera
- AI as app for industrial cameras convinced German jury
Strong products ensure strong growth: the Obersulm site grows with it!
- GigE Vision Firmware 1.7 introduces new features such as linescan modes for e2v- and Sony sensors
- Sourcecode examples and revised manual "Development of vision apps" available
- Meet us at the National Manufacturing & Supply Chain in Dublin
- Recognised. Picked. Packed.
- Sales increase far above industry average