ON Semiconductor’s PYTHON series
Sensor properties ON Semiconductor PYTHON 2000
- Very fast sensor in WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200 pixels)
- Full HD with more than 180 fps
- Unique: Even higher frame rates can be reached by horizontal or vertical partial reading
- 2/3” sensor with large 4.8 µm pixels
- Available as color or monochrome version
The new global shutter CMOS sensor PYTHON 2000 by ON Semiconductor is fully designed to provide high-speed. Thanks to the AOI feature, the sensor reaches common resolutions of 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1080. It meets the applications’ needs in the fields of both medical and industrial engineering as well as visualization tasks.