ON Semiconductor’s PYTHON series
Sensor properties ON Semiconductor PYTHON 480
- Cost-effective global shutter CMOS sensor
- Resolution of 0.49 Megapixel: 808 x 608 px, 4:3 aspect ratio
- 135 fps at full resolution
- With 2x subsampling feature, the sensor reaches up to 420 fps
- Very large and sensitive pixels: 4.8 µm
- Optical class: 1/4"
- 4x Multi AOI
- Long exposure of up to 5 seconds
- Available as color or monochrome version
The PYTHON 480 global shutter CMOS sensor by ON Semiconductor is your entry to cost-efficient machine vision applications. It is perfectly suitable for typical inspection and qualitry control applications. In combination with our uEye LE USB 3.1 Gen 1 boardlevel series it offers a low-cost integration solution for embedded systems. The camera achieves a frame rate of 135 fps at full resolution, by using the subsampling feature up to 420 fps can be reached. The PYTHON 480 sensor will be available as colour or monochrome version.