These release notes describe the changes of the IDS NXT cockpit 2.0 version 2.1 which adds support for IDS NXT rio and IDS NXT rome industrial cameras.
Note: The IDS NXT cockpit 2.0 cannot be used to operate an IDS NXT vegas camera. Use the IDS NXT Cockpit 1.2.4 instead for the IDS NXT vegas models.
IDS NXT cockpit 2.0 version 2.1
New and changed functions
- The firmware update with the GUF file no longer requires IDS peak to be installed.
- It is possible to set a continuous automatic white balance.
- Vision apps can now be activated and deactivated on double click.
- Improved presentation of the vision app data shown in the result display.
- No more influence of hardware trigger parameters on software trigger and freerun with camera IDS NXT OS version > 1.0.
- The logbook has been improved.
- Update verification of the OS version for the connected IDS NXT camera.
- In case of a mixed operation with IDS peak, uninstalling of IDS peak or IDS NXT cockpit may lead to complications when updating the GUF files. After uninstalling, reinstall the remaining software to fix the problem.
- If you still have an IDS NXT camera with IDS NXT OS version 1.0 and set a prescaler or delay in the hardware trigger settings, these settings also affects all other operating modes:
- software trigger
- freerun (continous software trigger)
- If the prescaler is set to a value other than 1, no more images are captured in freerun mode. Reset the prescaler value to 1 when switching to freerun mode.
- In permanent operation, the IDS NXT cockpit causes an excessive load in the main memory. Do not use the IDS NXT cockpit in non-stop permanent operation.