Perfection at all levels: Sony’s IMX series
Sensor properties Sony IMX226
- 1/1.7" rolling shutter sensor with 1.85 µm pixel size
- Aspect ratio 4:3 (4000 x 3000 px)
- Full resolution (12 MP) with up to 34 fps
- Very light-sensitive BSI sensor
- Available as colour or monochrome version
The rolling shutter CMOS sensor Sony IMX226 provides a resolution of 12 MP (4000 x 3000 px) while offering exceptional light sensitivity and low noise. With a size of 1/1.7", a very large selection of cost-effective lenses is available.
Thanks to the BSI technology of the STARVIS series ("back-side-illumination"), the sensor is predestined for tasks that require a perfect result even in low light conditions. It also shows its strengths in application fields such as logistics, machine vision and quality assurance.