Perfection at all levels: Sony’s IMX series
Sensor properties Sony IMX265
- 1/1.8" area scan sensor with pixel size of 3.45 µm
- Aspect ratio 4:3 (2048 x 1536 px)
- Full resolution with up to 57 fps
- Full HD with up to 80 fps
- Global shutter CMOS sensor
- Long exposure of up to 30 seconds
- 12-bit per pixel
- Available as color or monochrome version
The Sony IMX265 global shutter CMOS sensor provides a resolution of 3.15 MP at a speed of up to 57 fps. It delivers popular Full HD resolution (80 fps) for visualization tasks. The latest, optimized pixel generation of Sony's PREGIUS series is appreciated by all customers with very demanding requirements in image quality and low-noise. So there is no better CMOS imaging sensor in the 3 MP class. Perfectly suitable for machine vision applications or medical engineering. The 1/1.8" size fits to a great range of lenses. The Sony IMX265 ist the cost-optimized version of Sony's IMX252 3.15 MP sensor. If your application need higher frames rates or more funtionality such as multi AOI, look for the IMX252. The sensor will be available as color or monochrome version.
Cameras with this sensor will be available end of 2016.