Perfection at all levels: Sony's IMX-Serie
Sensor properties Sony IMX273
- Global shutter CMOS sensor
- 1/3” area sensor with 3.45 µm pixel size
- Optimised 2nd generation pixels from the Sony Pregius series
- 1.6 megapixels (1448 x 1086 px), aspect ratio 4:3
- Full resolution at 243 fps (USB 3.0)
- 8, 10 and 12 bits per pixel
- Subsampling, binning (only in the monochrome version), overlap trigger
- Long time exposure up to 30 seconds
- Multiple AOI (up to 64 AOIs possible)
- Available in colour or monochrome version
The global shutter CMOS sensor Sony IMX273 easily meets high demands of image quality, dynamic range and sensitivity. It enables an impressive frame rate of 243 fps with a resolution of 1.6 megapixels (1448 x 1086 px) and a pixel size of 3.45 µm.
In addition, the IMX273 convinces in IDS cameras with 64x Multi AOI, various triggers – such as overlap trigger to control the exposure and triggering time – and long time exposure up to 30 seconds. This makes the sensor extremely versatile, e.g. for applications in the fields of mechanical engineering, machine vision, metrology, medical engineering and microscopy.