GigE uEye CP industrial camera: Compact and powerful with PoE functionality
Small, but powerful: Measuring just 29 x 29 x 41 mm, the GigE uEye CP industrial camera with Gigabit Ethernet interface boasts the performance of an industrial camera in the smallest of packages. The ultra compact, robust, yet lightweight magnesium housing has screw-on connectors. The 6-pin Hirose connector for controlling the trigger and flash also help to make the camera suitable for industrial use. As the camera can be operated by Power over Ethernet (PoE), only one cable of up to 100 meters is needed; an additional cable for the power supply is not required. The Hirose connector can also be used as an optional power supply. Thanks to the unique IDS software, you also experience real USB plug & play, even for Gigabit Ethernet cameras: The cameras are automatically detected in the system and are ready for use immediately.
The camera also features 60 MB of internal image memory to decouple image acquisition from the transmission of the image. This makes the camera especially suitable for applications in multi-camera mode.
- Compact: Ideal for applications with space restrictions
- Efficient: Low power consumption
- Weighs just 55 g: Ideal for applications in robotics and microscopy
- GigE interface: Cable lengths of up to 100 meters, data rates of up to 118 MByte/s
- Host computer is relieved: Thanks to pixel pre-processing such as gamma and definable LUT
- 60 MB of internal image memory: Ideal for multi-camera operation
- Optically decoupled trigger and flash: Many additional features for a wide range of industrial applications
- Next generation CMOS sensors: Reasonably-priced CCD replacement with excellent image quality
- Filter glass in front of the image sensor: For protection against dust and dirt and for spectral filtering of the incident light
- 100% quality tested and calibrated: For consistent performance and reliability
Although the GigE uEye CP cameras have already proven their worth in the following applications in particular, they are also ideally suited to other fields of application.
- Automation: Quality assurance and inspection
- Printing industry: Completeness checks, quality assurance
- Microscopy: Analysis equipment
- Medical technology: Ophthalmology, scanners, skin analysis equipment
- Pharmaceutical industry: Label, OCR, and barcode recognition, color and completeness checks
- Packaging industry: Bottle inspection, fill quantity analysis, barcode and OCR recognition
- Other applications: General motion analysis (e.g. sports applications)