GigE uEye RE industrial camera: Extremely robust, dustproof, and splashproof
The most rugged industrial camera with Gigabit Ethernet interface in the portfolio. The housing, lens barrels, and lockable connectors (circular connectors) comply with all the requirements of the IP65 and IP67 protection classes. The GigE uEye RE cameras are dustproof and splashproof and can even be operated in other extremely harsh environments without any problems. The digital inputs and outputs for controlling the trigger and flash are optically decoupled up to 30 V.
The camera also features 60 MB of internal image memory to decouple image acquisition from the transmission of the image. This makes the camera especially suitable for applications in multi-camera mode. Thanks to the unique IDS software, you also experience real USB plug & play, even for Gigabit Ethernet cameras: The cameras are automatically detected in the system and are ready for use immediately.
The GigE uEye RE is available with Power over Ethernet (PoE). The advantage of this is that no separate cable is required, which gives the camera even greater flexibility. The PoE version provides two additional general purpose I/Os (GPIOs). The power supply is provided by the screw-on, dust proof and splash water proof M12 circular connector.
The camera can also be used on IPC and PC systems, thanks to a 12-24V power supply.
- Compact: Ideal for applications with space restrictions
- Efficient: Low power consumption
- GigE interface: Cable lengths of up to 100 meters
- 60 MB of internal image memory: Ideal for multi-camera operation
- Host computer is relieved: Thanks to pixel pre-processing such as gamma and definable LUT
- Optically decoupled trigger and flash, as well as two general purpose I/Os: Many additional features for a wide range of industrial applications
- 2 GPIOs (version with PoE only)
- Filter glass in front of the image sensor: For protection against dust and dirt and for spectral filtering of the incident light
- 100 % quality tested and calibrated: For consistent performance and reliability
Although the GigE uEye RE cameras have already proven their worth in the following applications in particular, they are also ideally suited to other fields of application.
- Automation: Quality assurance and inspection
- Automotive industry
- Foundry/Welding (models with HDR sensor and e2v sensors with log mode)
- Medical technology: Motion analysis and scanners
- Measuring technology
- Material testing
- Printing industry: Completeness checks, endless web inspection systems, quality assurance
- Packaging industry