USB 2 uEye ML industrial camera:
Reasonably-priced compact camera for apparatus and mechanical engineering
The USB 2 uEye ML camera series is a reasonably-priced and compact industrial camera with USB 2.0 interface and next generation CMOS sensor technology. Its small dimensions make the camera ideal for applications with space restrictions. Thanks to its robust metal housing and lockable connectors, the USB uEye ML can also be used in harsh industrial environments. The 8-pin Hirose connector highlights the versatility of the camera by providing two general purpose I/Os as well as optically decoupled trigger inputs and flash outputs.
The USB 2 uEye ML industrial cameras are fitted with successful e2v CMOS sensors and are available in monochrome, color, and NIR versions, delivering outstanding performance in the near infrared range The cameras offer a host of sensor features, including line scan mode, log mode, and four freely-selectable shutter modes, making them suitable for a wide range of applications while ensuring outstanding image quality.
The camera comes with a C/CS-mount lens adapter.
- Robust: Durable metal housing
- Suitable for industrial use: Lockable connectors
- Compact: Measures just 40 x 40 x 18 mm, ideal for applications with space restrictions
- Efficient: Low power consumption
- USB 2.0 camera: Easy integration thanks to one standard cable solution and plug & play functionality
- Weighs just 37 g: Ideal for applications in robotics and microscopy
- Optically decoupled trigger and flash, as well as two general purpose I/Os: Many additional features for a wide range of industrial applications
- Sensor e2v EV76C560: Reasonably-priced CCD replacement with excellent image quality
- Filter glass in front of the image sensor: For protection against dust and dirt and for spectral filtering of the incident light
- 100 % quality tested and calibrated: For consistent performance and reliability
Although the USB uEye ML cameras have already proven their worth in the following applications in particular, they are also ideally suited to other fields of application.
- Automation: Quality assurance and inspection
- Astronomy (models with NIR sensor)
- Printing industry: Completeness checks, endless web inspection systems, quality assurance
- Microscopy: Analysis equipment
- Medical technology: Ophthalmology, scanners, skin analysis equipment
- Measuring technology
- Pharmaceutical industry: Label, OCR and barcode recognition, color and completeness checks
- Robotics: Guidance/orientation assistance, object and pattern recognition, object type, position, and direction recognition
- Packaging industry: Bottle inspection, fill quantity analysis, barcode and OCR recognition
- Other applications: General motion analysis (e.g. sports applications)