USB 3 uEye ML: the compact, easy integration camera for apparatus and mechanical engineering
Light and also robust: weighing in at only 41 g with a size of 47 x 46 x 28 mm the USB 3 uEye ML is the perfect camera for all space critical applications. Yet the camera also offers all benefits one would expect from a proper industrial camera. The USB 3 uEye ML is suited for a wide range of applications thanks to 2 GPIOs, opto-decoupled trigger and flash. Its C/CS lens mount allows for a great selection of lenses, wide-angles lenses included. Camera integration is particularly easy based on Plug&Play and USB's one cable solution for data transfer and power supply.
It is available either with the IDS Software Suite or with USB3 Vision standard.
- USB 3.0 interface: High data rates of up to 420 MByte/s
- Fast and easy integration: Plug & Play plus one cable solution for data transfer and power supply
- Compact: 47 x 46 x 28 mm
- Light and stable housing: 41 g with plastic compound housing
- Great range of additional functions for maximum use in the industrial sector: Opto-decoupled trigger and flash, 2 GPIOs
- Suitable for wide range of applications thanks to maximum choice of lenses, including wid-angle lenses : C/CS-mount
- Serial TTL interface: Ideal for controlling external devices
- Highest detail and color fidelity: latest CMOS sensors from e2v and ON Semiconductor with up to 12 bit color depth
- Easy switch from USB 2.0 to future-proof USB 3.0 technology with IDS comprehensive, interface independent software package: IDS Software Suite