Release Notes for IDS GigE Vision Firmware 2.2
Release Notes for IDS GigE Vision Firmware 2.2.7586
These release notes describe the changes of the GigE Vision Firmware 2.2.7586 which supports a new sensor model.
New camera model ⇑
New camera model
- GV-508xCP-P : From GigE Vision firmware 2.2.7586 on, the new model GV-508xCP-P is supported. Refer to the datasheet to identify which new features are supported by this camera model.
Currently there are no pixel formats available for polarized formats in the standards.
||Polarization coding per cluster
© IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH, March 2020
Release Notes for IDS GigE Vision Firmware 2.2.6372
These release notes describe the changes of the GigE Vision Firmware 2.2.6372 which modifies some features of the cameras.
- GV-504x color / mono
- GV-520x color / mono
- GV-524x color / mono / NIR
- GV-525x color / mono
- GV-526x color / mono
- GV-527x color / mono
- GV-528x color / mono
- GV-529x color / mono
- GV-548x - / mono
- GV-558x color / -
- GV-586x color / mono
- GV-588x color / mono
- GV-589x color / mono
New and changed functions ⇑
Note: The sequencer feature is only available for cameras with a Sony global shutter sensor. It can only be used in trigger mode.
Note: The I2C feature can only be used for uEye ACP cameras.
Newly added SFNC features
Newly added IDS features
- The following parameter is added in LineScource:
- PPS: The PTP synchronisation signal (pulse per second)
- For color cameras, the following parameters are added in ChunkGainSelector:
- For cameras with a Sony global shutter sensor, it is now possible to change OffsetX or OffsetY while acquisition is active.
Known issues ⇑
- The models GV-589x/GV-588x/GV-586x have a time delay between trigger and flash. If a 5 Hz trigger signal is applied to Line0, Line1 goes to "high" with a time delay.
- The frame rate of a GV-548x cannot be changed during image acquisition. To change the frame rate, you must stop image acquisition first.
- The first image of GV-586x is too dark in case of overexposure.
IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH
Dimbacher Str. 6-8
T: +49 7134 96196-0
© IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH, January 2020