Release Notes for IDS USB3 Vision Firmware 2.2
Release Notes for IDS USB3 Vision Firmware 2.2.7586
These release notes describe the changes of the USB3 Vision Firmware 2.2.7586 which supports a new sensor model.
New camera model ⇑
- U3-308xCP-P : From USB3 Vision firmware 2.2.7586 on, the new model U3-308xCP-P is supported. Refer to the datasheet to identify which new features are supported by this camera model.
Currently there are no pixel formats available for polarized formats in the standards.
||Polarization coding per cluster
© IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH, March 2020
Release Notes for IDS USB3 Vision Firmware 2.2.6372
These release notes describe the changes of the USB3 Vision Firmware 2.2 which modifies some features of the cameras.
- U3-300x color / mono
- U3-304x color / mono
- U3-306x color / mono
- U3-307x color / mono
- U3-308x color / mono
- U3-309x color / mono
- U3-320x color / mono
- U3-326x color / mono
- U3-327x color / mono
- U3-328x color / mono
- U3-329x color / mono
- U3-380x color / mono
- U3-386x color / mono
- U3-388x color / mono
- U3-389x color / mono
NOTICE! Former USB3 Vision cameras (USB 3 uEye LE/USB 3 uEye ML) cannot be updated with this firmware as these models are not supported by the firmware.
New and changed functions ⇑
Newly added SFNC features
Newly added IDS features
- For color cameras, the following parameters are added in ChunkGainSelector:
- For cameras with a Sony global shutter sensor, it is now possible to change OffsetX or OffsetY while acquisition is active.
Known issues ⇑
- The models U3-389x/U3-388x/U3-386x have a time delay between trigger and flash. If a 5 Hz trigger signal is applied to Line0, Line1 goes to "high" with a time delay.
- In some rare cases, transfer errors on the USB bus may cause the camera to restart during operation. This problem is only known in combination with the AMD X399 chipset.
- The first image of U3-386x is too dark in case of overexposure.
IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH
Dimbacher Str. 6-8
T: +49 7134 96196-0
© IDS Imaging Development Systems GmbH, January 2020