Light and also robust: weighing in at only 41 g with a size of 47 x 46 x 28 mm the USB 3 uEye ML is the perfect camera for all space critical applications.
Yet the camera also offers all benefits one would expect from a proper industrial camera. The USB 3 uEye ML is suited or a wide range of applications thanks to 2 GPIOs, opto-decoupled trigger and flash.
Its C/CS lens mount allows for a great selection of lenses, wide-angles lenses included. Camera integration is particularly easy based on Plug&Play and USB's one cable solution for data transfer and power supply.
The advantages of the USB 3 uEye ML at a glance:
- USB 3.0 interface: High data rates of up to 420 MByte/s
- Fast and easy integration: Plug&Play plus one cable solution for data transfer and power supply
- Compact: 47 x 46 x 28 mm
- Light and stable housing: 41 g with plastic compound housing
- Great range of additional functions for industrial applications: opto-decoupled trigger and flash, 2 GPIOs
- Suitable for wide range of applications thanks to maqximum choice of lenses, including wid-angle lenses : C/CS-Mount
- Highest detail and color fidelity: latest CMOS sensors from e2v and ON Semiconductor with up to 12 bit color depth
- Easy switch from USB 2.0 to future-proof USB 3.0 technology with IDS comprehensive, interface independent software package: IDS Software Suite
- The choice is yours: USB3 Vison standard or IDS Software Suite. Switching between the two versions is possible at any time with no problems simply by software configuration.
- Process monitoring
- Printing industry: completeness control, quality inspection
- Packaging industry: Bottle inspection, filling quantity inspection, barcode- and OCR reading
- Robotics: robot guidance, object and pattern recognition, position and direction recognition
- Pharmaceutical Industry: Barcode- and OCR-reading, color and completeness control
- Medical engineering