The UI-3130LE USB 3.1 Gen 1 camera with 1/4" PYTHON 480 global shutter CMOS sensor offers a resolution of 0.48 MP (800 x 600 px) with frame rates of up to 138 fps at full resolution. Using the 2x subsampling feature, the USB 3.1 Gen 1 camera reaches up to 420 fps. This model is the cost-efficient entry to machine vision applications and for low-cost embedded systems e.g. inspection and quality control applications.
The UI-3130LE USB 3.1 Gen 1 camera with CS-/C-mount lens holder is available as color or monochrome version.
|Interface||USB 3.1 Gen. 1|
|Frame rate||138 fps|
|Resolution (h x v)||800 x 600|
|Pixel size||4.8 µm|
- Compact dimensions: 47 x 46 x 24 mm
- USB Type-C connector
- 138 fps at full resolution (0.48 MP, 800 x 600 px, 4:3 aspect ratio)
- With 2x subsampling feature, the USB 3.1 camera reaches up to 420 fps
- Housed USB 3.1 Gen 1 camera with CS-/C-mount lens holder
- Long exposure of up to 5 seconds
- 4x Multi AOI
- Machine Vision
- Quality control
- Embedded Systems