These release notes describe the changes of the IDS NXT cockpit 2.0 version 2.2 which includes new features and enhancements.
Note: The IDS NXT cockpit 2.0 cannot be used to operate an IDS NXT vegas camera. Use the IDS NXT Cockpit 1.2.4 instead for the IDS NXT vegas models.
IDS NXT cockpit 2.0 version 2.2
New and changed functions
- The camera finder was modified and new functions were added.
- From version 2.2 on, it is possible to update an IDS NXT OS via the IDS NXT cockpit.
- Changing the IP address of a camera in a different subnet has been simplified.
- The camera can be reset to the factory settings via the IDS NXT cockpit.
- When you open a camera with IDS NXT OS 1.2 for the first time, you must replace the initial password with your own password. This function requires the use of IDS NXT cockpit 2.0 version 2.2!
- For cameras with IDS NXT OS 1.2 or higher, a password is also required for logging on with the "User" user class.
- Added missing translations in the GUI.
- In the case of mixed operation with IDS peak, uninstalling IDS peak or IDS NXT cockpit may lead to complications when updating the GUF files. After uninstalling, reinstall the remaining software to fix the problem.
- If you still have an IDS NXT camera with IDS NXT OS version 1.0 and set a prescaler or delay in the hardware trigger settings, these settings also affects all other operating modes:
- software trigger
- freerun (continuous software trigger)
- If the prescaler is set to a value other than 1, no more images are captured in freerun mode. Reset the prescaler value to 1 when switching to freerun mode.
- In permanent operation, the IDS NXT cockpit causes an excessive load in the main memory. Do not use the IDS NXT cockpit in non-stop permanent operation.
- To achieve the maximum frame rate in freerun mode, no images should be displayed with the IDS NXT cockpit due to performance reasons.