USB 2.0, IP30, for working distances up to 2,000 mm
The compact and robust aluminum housing of the Ensenso N10 3D camera with lockable GPIO connector for trigger and flash and USB 2.0 connector, has two monochrome CMOS sensors (Global Shutter, 752 x 480 pixels) and a projector (infrared in the non-visible area, 850 nm).
The N10 3D cameras are pre-calibrated and come with an MVTec HALCON interface as well as an object-oriented API (C++, C# / .NET). The N10 models are suitable for 3D acquisition of moving objects and working distances up to 2,000 mm and are available with focal lenghts from 3,6 to 16 mm.
- With USB 2.0 interface – versatile and flexible
- Compact, robust aluminum housing
- Integrated global shutter CMOS sensors and pattern projector
- Up to 30 frames per second at full resolution and 64 disparity levels
- Designed for working distances of up to 2,000 mm (N10) and variable picture fields
- Output of a single 3D point cloud with data from all cameras used in multi-camera mode
- Live composition of the 3D point clouds from multiple viewing directions
- "Projected texture stereo vision" process for capturing untextured surfaces
- Capture of both stationary and moving objects
- Free software package with driver and API for Windows and Linux
- One software package supports USB and GigE models
- HALCON, C, C++ and C# sample programs with source code
- Pre-calibrated and therefore easy to set up
- Integrated function for robot hand-eye calibration with calibration plateIntegration of uEye industrial cameras on the software side, for example, to capture additional color information or barcodes
- Subsampling and binning for flexible data and frame rates
- 3D object recognition, classification & localization, e.g. quality assurance, commissioning
- Robot applications, e.g. bin picking
- Automatic storage systems
- 3D measurment, e.g. for orthopedic applications/services
You can now use the Ensenso camera selector to help you choose components. Simply enter your parameters in the online configuration tool and it will list the best possible combinations for your application.