GigE, for moving objects and working distances up to 5 meter or volume up to 8 m³
Each Ensenso X30 3D camera system consists of a projector unit, two GigE uEye cameras either with 1.3 MP or 5 MP sensors (CMOS, monochrome), mounting brackets and adjustment angles, three lenses as well as sync. and patch cables to connect the camera with the projector unit. You can choose between variants with protection class IP30 (Ensenso X36 CP) or IP65/67 (Ensenso X36 FA). The latter also include, in addition to special cables, lens tubes for the cameras and the projector.
The 3D systems are delivered mounted and pre-calibrated. The focusing and calibration is set up and handled easily with the integrated Setup-Wizard in the EnsensoSDK.
- 3D object recognition, classification & localization, e.g. quality assurance, commissioning
- 3D object reconstruction
- Factory automation
- Capture of objects up to 8 m³, e.g, enitre rooms, pallets
- Robot applications, e.g. bin picking
- Conveyor belt picking
- Logistics automation. e.g. (De-)Palletizing
- Automatic storage systems
You can now use the Ensenso camera selector to help you choose components. Simply enter your parameters in the online configuration tool and it will list the best possible combinations for your application.